TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Introduction: the offer and the sale of products on the www.canapath.it website are governed by the following general conditions of sale. The products purchased on the site are sold by
HUBSIDIANA di Casu Luca
via Cesare Battisti 39/a 09098 Terralba (OR)
P. IVA: IT01203200959
1. For the purchase of the Products, the Customer must proceed with the registration by entering their personal details, following the instructions provided by the registration program, or may also purchase as a guest declaring under his own responsibility to have reached the legal age.
2. The Customer must enter the Products selected in the appropriate "Cart" and, after having viewed and accepted the price for delivery, can proceed with the purchase using the different payment methods made available.
3. If the Customer needs to modify the order, he/she must contact our staff within a hour from the order if done before 12:00 p.m. and within 5 hours if done after 12:00 p.m. You can write to us using the different methods made available on the site or through the social pages, you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at the following telephone numbers +39 342 732 2807 – 0783/445544
4. Once this operation has been completed, the Customer will display a screen containing the summary of the purchase order, including the Delivery Costs where they are due.
5. After viewing the summary, the Customer must select the type of payment desired and "click" the button for the checkout operation.
CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
With the confirmation of the purchase order by the customer, the conditions of sale and additional information contained on the site will be fully understood and accepted by the customer.
The Order Confirmation will be sent to the Customer at the e-mail address indicated and will constitute proof of acceptance of the contract proposal.
The contract will be considered concluded when the Order Confirmation will be sent to the Customer, and will be binding on both parties.
After payment you'll receive an e-mail that will notify you of the receipt of the payment and from that moment will start the timing for the preparation and delivery of your order.
If our staff should find errors in your order, or your order was not available in time and in the required ways, you'll be promptly notified. All products may be subject to change until confirmation of successful completion of your order.
It is excluded any right of the Customer to compensation for damages, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order or cancellation due to failure payment within the deadline.
In the product catalog published on the site www.canapath.it the availability of the products, even being constantly updated, may undergo variations over time without the possibility of warning. It will be our concern to try to completely limit this eventuality wich already occurs rarely.
You are purchasing products that can be viewed and described on our website, and accept that the images of the products may not be fully representative of its characteristics but may differ in color and its shades, dimensions or accessory products that appear in the picture. The images are to be understood as a generic representation of the products but figurative because, since it is a totally natural product, its characteristics can change in every package.
1. The prices of the Products are expressed in Euro and are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
2. The prices of the Products are not inclusive of the Delivery Costs, the amount of which will be indicated to the Customer in the summary of the purchase order.
3. The price of the Product will be the one indicated on the website when ordering. Therefore, it will not be possible to detect any price increases or decreases, also in correlation with promotional sales before or after the purchase order, except for the cases errors in prices due to a wrong configuration by the webmaster, in these cases you'll receive timely notification. from our staff.
4. The only payment methods allowed are Bank Transfer, Postepay, Credit Card and/or Debit Card and by Cash on delivery. These can change or be made unavailable and it is required to the customer to complete the checkout with the methods made available at the time of purchase.
5. www.canapath.it does not accept other unspecified forms of payment.
1. The delivery of the products will be made by courier and the timing will vary depending on the destination, the time when the order will be acquired, the availability of the product and the shipping method chosen.
2. For the goods available, www.canapath.it will deliver by courier within the specified time, specifying that these may vary and are indicative only.
3. Our system will calculate your shipping costs based on some parameters dictated by the national courier and you can check the cost of your shipment when you finish filling your order, reading the summary under "Shipping". Please check carefully the order summary and the listed costs in order to avoid problems of various kind before sending your order and especially BEFORE PAYMENT. In any case you can consult our shipping rates directly in our Info section you will find the item Shipping & Delivery.
WARRANTY FOR DAMAGED GOODS
If you should find damaged goods in your package we invite you to send an e-mail to email@example.com within 24 hours of recepit of the package and with attached photographic documentation regarding the damaged goods. The e-mail must also contain the reference to the number of the order and shipping. With the opening of the practice we will proceed to refund the cost of the goods or, if you prefer, to a new shipment, all at our expense. It will be done as soon as we receive the return in case it is necessary to return the goods. In this case shipping costs are at our expense, with the pick up of the goods by the courier organized by us.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL / 100% SATISFIED OR REFUNDED
Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles. 64 and ss. D. Lgs. N.206/05 the customer can exercise the right of withdrawal, without any penalty and without specifying the reason.
The Customer must follow this simple procedure:
A) Communicate to www.canapath.it your wish to withdraw from the contract within two working days of receipt of the Product, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us to help you deal with the procedure.
B) Provide the shipment of the product to www.canapath.it, using a courier of your choice, carefully packed in the original packaging by inserting a copy of the registered letter sent.
B2) www.canapath.it will proceed with the reimbursement relative to the cost indicated in the purchase order, relative to the Products for which the right of withdrawal has been exercised, within 30 working days following receipt of the Products by the method of payment used or, on your request, we will refund the amount due where indicated by you.
B3) The exercise of the right of withdrawal will be ineffective if the returned product is not intact, i.e. without the original packaging, or for lack of integrant elements of the product, or for damage to the product for reasons other than transport.
The client accepts that in case of disputes the competent court will be the one selected by Hubsidiana di Casu Luca.
1) To be able to buy the Products on the Website www.canapath.it it is necessary to provide the personal data requested in the appropriate form.
2) The data provided at registration are processed by www.canapath.it for the purposes and with the methods described below and in any case in full compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code regarding the processing of personal data) and of its subsequent modifications.
The personal data provided are processed for the following purposes:
a) Obligations related to the stipulation and execution of the contract.
b) Statistical purposes and sending of advertising material, including through the use of electronic mail if the customer chooses to receive such updates.
3) The processing of data for the purposes set out occurs both with automated and non-automated methods for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are used to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
4) The provision of personal data by the user is optional. Any refusal to provide data for the purposes indicated in point a) makes it impossible to purchase the Products on the Website www.canapath.it.
5) On the contrary, any refusal to provide data for the purposes indicated in point b) does not determine any consequence on the possibility of purchasing the Products on the Website www.canapath.it.
6) The data controller is Hubsidiana di Casu Luca.
7) The personal data provided to Hubsidiana di Casu Luca through www.canapath.it are known exclusively by the subjects expressly appointed by the data controller and competent within the corporate structure for the completion of the activities necessary for the correct management of the relationship with the user for the purposes indicated.
8) The subjects to whom the personal data refer may, at any time, exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in particular the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of data, request correction, integration and cancellation, by sending a written request to www.canapath.it or you can disable and / or be anonymous through the settings of your account, visit the GDPR section.
INFORMATIONS AND COMPLAINTS
For information or clarifications on the conditions of sale and products, the customer can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
Applicable law and dispute resolution
The contract between Hubsidiana of Casu Luca and the Customer is governed by Italian law.
In case of disruption or dispute between Hubsidiana of Casu Luca and the Customer, the Judge of the place of residence of the owner of this site will be competent.
For customers domiciled in European Union countries will be applied the articles 15-17 Reg. 44/01 EU.
It will however be possible to use the European site for online dispute resolution (ODR) by following this link